Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Funday

Hi everyone,

How've you spent your Sunday? Mine was a nice lay in followed by a bit of a workout at the gym and then a lovely home made curry, now me and my family are sitting down to watch a film :)

I thought I would do a 10 facts about me post so you can all get to know me more! 

1. My name is Bethany Louise and I am 18 and a half years old (I had to put the half in there) aha!

2. I love anything science orientated... Even though I love beauty science fascinates me and so do documentaries.

3. I have an obsession with shopping, whether it is makeup or clothes I have to have a look round the shops at least once a week ... And I normally find clothes I love when I can't afford it :(

4. I used to be a bigger girl and I have lost a lot of weight (I will go into a lot more detail in a later post)

5. I love zombies! Anything to do with them I want to watch or re create! I watch the walking dead religiously and I love it! I would actually love to be a walker in it one day (I'm a saddo I know) 

6. My hair is naturally curly and ginger and I looked like Annie as a baby.

7. I left my fashion course at college after just a year and went out to work on an apprenticeship. I then left that after 9 months to work in creative support at a greetings cards company and I love it. I cut and stick for a living.

8. I'm super loud and super shy all in one! The first time I meet people I tend to be really quiet or I talk so much I don't even know what I'm saying I just over compensate nerves with confidence hehe! 

9. I'm really close to my mum and she is literally my best friend I don't know how I would survive if I didn't have her. We go to the gym together, shop together and even go on holiday together!

10. Last but not least I'm crazy about art and design! I love buying new paints and markers to just go crazy with! I enjoy drawing on shoes and making them quirky and personal... I don't know why it's just something I did one day and done ever since :)

I hope this post has been a bit of a different read for you guys and I hope it's helped you understand me more! 

Till next time
Bethanylouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment