Wednesday 8 April 2015

Nikon D5300

Hi Everyone!

I like to tell myself I have just "Invested" in a new camera to soften the price blow, but I haven't I have bought a new camera. I have deliberated whether to buy it now for the past 6 month, and every time I have thought about it I have always talked myself out of it... well not this time. I do have to say thank you to my mum and dad for pushing me to get something I really want, and letting me know that I do deserve a treat... to most people that sound rather weird but I have a bit of a phobia of spending money and it is rare that I treat myself to something that I don't feel I need to function.

Anyway, I ended up buying the Nikon D5300 DSLR and I have to admit I am already in love! I bought it last Friday so I have only had it 5 days, but the weather has been beautiful and I have managed to get some great snaps of the flowers in the garden. ( See Below)




Has anyone got any tips on how I can improve? And how to get the most out of my camera? I am going to Barcelona and I would love to be able to capture the city in all its beauty!

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment