Wednesday 1 April 2015

Zoe Sugg - Girl Online

Hi everyone,

Oh my goodness what a brilliant book Zoe Sugg has written! It's a fabulous chick flick book but so relatable it doesn't seem like it... I hope that makes sense! 

It took me a while to get into the first few pages of it but after that I was hooked... What a brilliant idea for a story, a girl with an anonymous blog ( I think that's a cool idea in itself!). 

I really don't want to give too much away (Incase you've not finished it yet or haven't even started it) but the advice in it is fantastic! Please if you haven't read It go get it! It really helps give unconfident people a confidence boost but it makes you laugh (and even cry).

I loved it!

Bethany Louise xx

P.s check back every Wednesday afternoon/evening for a new blog post! This is a definite day for me but I could surprise you and post in between hehe! X

No comments:

Post a Comment