Wednesday 27 May 2015

Sagrada Familia Barcelona

Hi everyone,

I have been scrolling through my laptop and found my Sagrada Familia photographs from Barcelona and I thought to myself "I need to share these with everyone". This was one of the most amazing places I have ever been to! I got quite emotional when I walked in. Gaudi did a truly fantastic job on the design and the inside is just as beautiful (if not more) than the outside. I don't want to ruin the photos by adding too many captions so just scroll away and enjoy!














I would like to add that the photo below was taken whilst clinging on to the railing at the side and holding the camera out in front of me. These are the stairs coming down from the towers. I needed a brandy afterwards!


I hope you have enjoyed looking at these photos! I really would recommend anybody to go to Barcelona just to see this. The only thing I would say is, if you are scared of heights in any way or have a fear of falling then be careful booking the towers. I booked the Nativity tower (the smallest of the two) and I didn't know that the staircase didn't have a hand rail in the middle. I am normally ok with heights but this scared me! 

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment