Tuesday 12 May 2015

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel Review

Hi everyone,

So I posted the other day that I went on a mini beauty haul and bought a little Soap and Glory gift set for my self hehe :) I have been trying out the Clean on Me shower gel first as it smells so nice and says it is a body lotion in one. The packaging says Soft Smooth and Sexy skin whenever you want it and it contains natural mandarin peel extract.

I have to say it is fantastic! I love how my skin feels when I use this, it is so soft and silky smooth and I feel like I have moisturised in the shower. I have found it keeps my tan in good condition too! I am going to go out on a whim and say it is better than Dove silk glow and I have been using that religiously for the past 3 years.

The scent is amazing. It smells so fresh and clean, it might not be every-ones cup of tea, but I do love how amazingly long the scent lasts! I can still smell it on my skin the morning after I have showered.

Not only is the product itself just pure beautifullness, so is the packaging! I love how girly and cute this little 70ml bottle is. It looks nice on the side of any bathtub as decoration (I think mine will stay there!)

Even though the packaging just says shower gel, you can use it as bubble bath. I added 4 drops of this to running water and I had a moisturising, relaxing and gorgeous smelling bath!


I am definitely going to purchase the full size version of this product in the coming week, but I am going to keep this little bottle and fill it up regularly as I will use this for my bubble baths hehe!

I definitely recommend going and buying this product if you want moisturised and gorgeous smelling skin. It really is a two in one product!

The 70ml bottle in the UK retails at £2.50 and the 500ml bottle retails at £6.50. Currently Soap and Glory products are on 3 for 2 in Boots.. so go grab yourself a bargain!

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment