Friday 8 May 2015

Soap & Glory and Benefit Roller Lash

Hi everyone,

Today I went for a little mini beauty shopping trip. I say mini because I didn't go overboard and buy loads but I bought enough new things to warrant you knowing and me to review :)

So I went to Boots for some Soap & Glory Hand Food as I have read so many rave reviews about it being the perfect hand moisturiser. I suffer really bad with dry hands, which inevitably makes my tan look shocking on my knuckles. I ended up coming away with a gift set called Soaper Heroes (don't you just love their quirky names), that cost me £13.50. It contains a Clean On Me shower gel 75ml, Flake Away exfoliant 50ml, Righteous Butter moisturiser 50ml, Girligo body mist 100ml and Hand Food 50ml..... See I did come away with what I wanted, just a few extras as well ;)

I also popped over to the Benefit counter and spoke to one of the Benebabes about their new mascara. Again I have heard so many good reviews it felt rude not to try it. My current mascara made by Loreal has been changed, I think they have made the formula a lot more sticky and watery so I am hoping the roller lash is better for me.


I love the packaging for the all these products. They're just so girly and pretty. The Roller Lash packaging has a ton of stats on... but I will save them for the review/first impressions.


I can not wait to try the hand food. My hands are crying for it already!  Its smells delicious... although they all do!



I will be posting reviews of these products individually rather than as groups, this is so I can go into more detail about them and what I love and/or hate.

Have you guys tried any of these? If so let me know what you think in the comments :)

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment