Saturday 16 May 2015

Soap & Glory and Colgate

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I am really quite unwell and I just felt so exhausted! 

Today I dragged myself to boots as I really needed a new toothbrush and I knew the Colgate C350 was on offer at £24.99! It's an electric toothbrush that compliments the Colgate max white range, so I bought the optic toothpaste whilst I was there.

I also bought some Soap and Glory goodies!! I posted a few days back that I bought the mini set of theirs that had the shower gel, body butter, exfoliant and hand food in, well I've been and bought the full size versions of all of them (except the exfoliant as I don't use it that much). I have literally fallen in love with the scent and how smooth my skin feels when I use the shower gel and moisturiser together! I did buy the pump version of the righteous butter as it seemed better value for money and it's easier to apply! I also bought the eyeliner of theirs which I will review once I have used it a few times but it seems pretty pigmented! 

It all looks so pretty on my bedding hehe! 

I will report back in a few days on my thoughts!

Love
BethanyLouise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment